Our client is a leading fashion retail company in Hong Kong with over 100 offices globally. To cope with their growth, they are now looking for a HR calibre to join them.
We are now seeking for an ASSISTANT HR MANAGER, APAC (TEMP TO PERM)
- Responsible for full spectrum of HR services including recruitment and selection, manpower planning, employee relations,, internal communications, performance management
- Manage end-to-end recruitment process from sourcing, screening, selecting, interviewing and onboarding for APAC back office
- Provide accurate and timely advice to line managers on HR policies & practices, people issues, staff performance, compensation and benefits and etc.
- Develop, enhance and nurture long-term relationships with internal stakeholders
- Assist in ad-hoc projects as required
- Degree holder Human Resources or related disciplines
- Minimum 6 years of relevant HR experience, preferably in retail industries or sizable companies
- Energetic, detail minded, proactive and able to work independently in a fast paced environment
- Proficient in MS office applications, knowledge in HR systems will be a plus
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional.
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.