Our client is an US listed sourcing company offering well known branded products for their clients and customers. To cope with their growth, they are now looking for a HR calibre to join them.
We are now seeking for an ASSISTANT HR MANAGER, REGIONAL.
- Responsible for full spectrum of recruitment & selection, performance management, compensation & benefits, training & development
- Handle end to end recruitment process for back office positions
- Manage performance management for all levels and support senior management on annual reviews
- Provide HR advisory to internal staff and handle all staff issues related to their employment contract
- Identify training needs for internal staff and communicate with third party vendors for outsource training programs
- Enhance HRIS system, keep records updated and provide technical advice and support
- Revamp and implement HR policy and procedures
- Handle employee relations investigations, counselling, disciplinary actions, and exit interviews and work closely with Director of Human Resources to decide upon the best course of action
- Participate in any ad hoc HR tasks as required
- Degree holder in HR Management or equivalent
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant HR generalist experience
- Fast paced, hands on, independent and self-motivated attitude working in a friendly environment
- Good knowledge in HK Labour Ordinance, knowledge in China Labour law will be a plus
- Proficient in MS Office applications, knowledge in HR system Workday and others will be a plus
- Good command in English and Cantonese, Mandarin
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional.
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.