Our client is a well-known retail group. To cope with their growth, they are now looking for a HR calibre to join them.
We are now seeking for an ASSISTANT HR MANAGER.
- Responsible for full spectrum of recruitment & selection, performance management, employee relations, talent management and organization development
- Handle end to end recruitment process for various departments and positions
- Develop, revamp and update HR policy and procedures
- Provide advisory and support to subordinates and hiring managers to drive manpower planning, talent acquisition and retention
- Handle staff case investigations, counselling, disciplinary actions, and exit interviews
- Prepare and consolidate different HR reports for management to review
- Participate in any ad hoc HR tasks as required
- Degree holder in HR Management or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant HR experience, preferably retail or FMCG experience
- Fast paced, cheerful, independent and self-motivated attitude
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Good command in English and Cantonese, Mandarin
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional.
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.