Our client is a local based fintech start-up company with around 80 headcount. To cope with their growth, they are now looking for a HR calibre to join them.
We are now seeking for an ASSISTANT HR MANAGER/HR MANAGER.
- Responsible for full spectrum of recruitment & selection, performance management, compensation & benefits
- Handle end to end recruitment process for back office positions, e.g. IT positons
- Provide HR advisory to internal staff and handle all staff issues related to their employment contract
- Maintain and update employee records in HRIS system
- Revamp and implement HR policy and procedures
- Participate in any ad hoc HR tasks as required
- Degree holder in HR Management or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant HR experience, preferably have IT recruitment experience
- Fast paced, hands on, independent and self-motivated attitude working in a friendly environment
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Good command in English and Cantonese, Mandarin
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional.
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.