Our client is a leading listed conglomerate in Hong Kong. To cope with their growth, they are now looking for a HR calibre to join them.
We are now seeking for an ASSISTANT HR MANAGER, STAFF ENGAGEMENT.
- Responsible for full spectrum of employee relations, staff engagement, learning & development functions covering the corporate office
- Plan, organise and manage whole process of staff engagement activities, team building functions, annual company events
- Communicate closely with company group for any corporate events / activities logistics
- Research and source different market insight for the best practice and provide suggestions to management
- Participate in any ad hoc HR tasks as required
- Degree holder in HR Management or equivalent
- Minimum of 5-7 years of relevant HR experience focusing in employee engagement and staff relations in sizable companies
- Experience in handling various sizable company events or functions will be a plus
- Positive, creative, energetic, flexible and great communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Good command in English and Cantonese, Mandarin
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional.
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.