Our client is a French Listed F&B Company. To cope with their growth, they are now looking for a HR calibre to join them.
We are now seeking for an ASSISTANT HR OFFICER (6 MONTHS CONTRACT)
- Responsible for HRIS implementation project and report to the regional HR director
- Update and maintain employee database records in the new HRIS system and ensure data are correct and consistent
- Coordinate and support the team in providing training sessions, events and activities for the system launch
- Prepare monthly HR reports and related HR documents
- Support any other ad-hoc duties as required
- Degree in Human Resources Management or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of relevant HR experience
- Flexible, proactive and willing to learn attitude
- Proficient in MS Office applications, knowledge in HR systems is a plus
- Fluent in English and Cantonese
- Immediate available is highly preferred
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional.
For more information please contact Sum Cheung +852 2986 1970.
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.