Our client is a US listed pharmaceutical company with strong presence in APAC. Due to the rapid expansion, they are looking for high calibre candidates to join their professional team.
We are now seeking for an ASSISTANT INTERNAL AUDIT MANAGER
- Plan and perform financial and operational audits for the group within APAC region
- Defines audit objectives, scope, and audit programs based on a risk analysis of the audited area.
- Perform operational audits for the group's various business line to ensure efficiency and effectiveness
- Drive the efficiency and effectiveness of SOX processes
- Evaluate internal controls and present feasible recommendations to the management
- Draft operational audits reports in presentation to management/board meetings
- Handle ad hoc projects such as assisting the business unit in streamlining various business cycle
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting/Finance or related disciplines
- Professional qualification in HKICPA or equivalent is highly preferred
- Min. 5 years' experience in Accounting and Auditing, preferably with big 4 plus commercial experience
- Strong presentation skills with clear logic and critical thinking demonstrated
- Good interpersonal skills and able to communicate effectively with all levels
- Strong analytical mind and problem solving skills with good business acumen
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Professional Solution Professional
For more information please contact Thomas Li at +852 2986 1969
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.