Our client is a leading conglomerate based in Hong Kong.
We are now seeking for a CHIEF HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICER.
- Lead a team to oversee full spectrum of HR functions including but not limited to recruitment, compensation and benefits, performance management, training and developement and organizational development
- Formulate and review company policies
- Manage talent development plan and build talent pool for talent attraction and development
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or related disciplines obtained in HK or Mainland China
- Minimum 15 years all-rounded HR experience with at least 5 years leading a HR team
- Experience in a combination of various sectors such as FMCG, property, financial institutes, pharmaceutical sectors is highly preferred
- Strong business acumen and leadership skills
- Detail minded and high level of responsibility
- Native in Mandarin, fluent in Cantonese and fluent in English
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.