Our client is one of the largest international law firms. To cope with their growth, they are now looking for a high calibre to join them.
We are now seeking for an ASSISTANT LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (LAW FIRM)
- Report directly to the Head of Learning & Development
- Work with the Law Society of Hong Kong on CPD and RME matters
- Coordinate the general logistics for CPD/RME and ensures solicitors are compliant with the requirements
- Oversees training solutions in accordance with the company's development strategy
- Assess training needs, develop training plans and evaluate effectiveness of training solutions
- Assist in other training-related projects
- Bachelor's degree holder with minimum 5 years of solid training and management experience
- Experience in working with the Law Society is a must
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and stakeholder management skills, a good team-player with a positive attitude
- Excellent language ability in written and spoken English
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.