Our client is a well-established developer which is a leading player in the region. With their imminent expansion in the headquarter, they are inviting committed and self-motivated leasing talents to join their expanding team.
We are now seeking for Assistant Leasing Manager.
- Manage all leasing and tenancy matters including tenancy administration, budget preparation, term negotiations etc for the retail portfolio
- Formulate strategic tenancy and marketing plans for the portfolio to achieve the group business objectives
- Conduct detailed market research and feasibility studies to identify business opportunities
- Develop extensive industry network and business partnership
- Closely coordinate with other stakeholders and related departments handover of premises and upgrade works
- Tertiary educated in Surveying, Business, Marketing, Property Managementor related discipline
- At least 5 years of solid leasing management experiences in commercial and retail sector, ranging from consultancies, retailers or developers
- Self-initiated, proactive with strong business acumen
- Excellent communications and presentation skills is essential
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.