Our client is a telecommunication company.
We are seeking an ASSISTANT LEGAL AND REGULATORY AFFAIRS MANAGER to join them.
- Responsible for contract management including drafting and reviewing commercial agreements
- Handle all legal aspects including dispute cases; provide legal advice to other internal departments
- Monitor regulatory requirements in telco and ICT industries and corporate compliance with such requirements
- Degree holder in Law or related discipline and/or professional qualification
- At least 7 years working experience in contract management and ideally 5 years in telecommunications / ICT industry
- Strong business mindset with excellent analytical skills and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin, including Traditional Chinese and Simplified Chinese)
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidates please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.