Our client is a leading F&B manufacturer. They are expanding their business in HK and they are looking for Assistant manager to join their winning team.
We are now seeking for an ASSISTANT MANAGER - (ELECTRICAL/ AUTOMATION )
- Manage and implement preventive and corrective maintenance program to ensure the systems in the work place are in good condition.
- Montior the machine and production line operation and mainteance
- Implement machine automation improvement plan
- lead a small engineer team; Provide on-the-job training to technician
- Diploma/Bachelor degree holder in Electrical engineer/ Mainterance/ mechanical engineer or related disciplines
- Minimum 4 years working experience in related industry
- At least 2 years as supervisory or managerial level
- Familiar with production line operation and maintenance
- Familar with PLC programing
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate, please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.