Develop new business for Market places , Omni Channel customers , aggregator and accelerators . The responsibility covers the life cycle of a business opportunity to onboarding the business.
We are now seeking for an ASSISTANT MANAGER BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- Manage the current customers and develop new trade lanes for B2C, B2B and B2B2C business for inbound and outbound E-commerce
- Design products and solutions with the commercial team members and introduce the new solutions to the customers
- Monthly / Quarterly reviews and follow continuous improvement processes
- Sales forecasting
- Carrying out marketing activities and organizing events to promote the business.
- Coordinate with the operation to maintain the KPIs and service agreements of the customers
- Manage the pipeline of all new opportunities
- Doing research on new customers, products and solutions.
- Diploma or higher studies in logistics, transportation, international or business preferred.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in the Ecommerce , Logistics and Supply Chain Management Industry.
- Experience working for a Ecommerce seller , marketplace or a service provider will be an added advantage
- Proven sales & negotiation skills and good ability to influence
- Superior customer relationship management skills
- Creative sales and marketing abilities
- Proven implementation and continuous improvement results with operations
- Good command of spoken & written English, Cantonese and Chinese
- Good PC skills in MS Word, MS PowerPoint and MS Excel
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
For more information please contact Arthur Yuen +852 2986 1905
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.