Our Client is a leading MNC company with over hundred years of history. To cope with their growth, they are now looking for an Assistant Manager (Inventory Planning) to join the team.
We are now seeking for an Assistant Manager (Inventory Planning)
- Construct pre-season style plans and suggest flow forecasts and investment quantities.
- Develop monthly sales and inventory forecasts through vendor management tools and demand forecasting.
- Measure business performance and address performance gaps by establishing metrics.
- Add creative insights and contribute to priority projects.
- Develop business plans and identify new opportunities by partnering with business leaders.
- Handle business models and support multiple, large projects.
- Communicate on requirements and share information with team members.
- Develop and measure inventory levels and service performance though KPIs.
- Review inventory data to estimate potential utilization.
- Bachelor's degree or above
- At least 5 years hands-on experience in inventory planning, preferably with MNC Retail company
- A good knowledge of inventory and margin management / analysis
- Strong analytical skills and ability to manage and report from a large volume of data
- Work in pressured environment with tight deadline and manage multiple projects at a time
- Strong Proficiency in MS Office
- Fluent in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
- Immediate available is highly preferred