We are now seeking for an ASSISTANT MERCHANDISING MANAGER, BEAUTY/ HEALTH PRODUCT
- Prepare sales reports, sales performance analysis, inventory control analysis and merchandising forecasts
- Ensure we have the widest selection and best prices in the market through international sourcing
- Work with existing vendor base to negotiate cost, funding and terms improvement, secure supplier marketing and advertising spend, develop new incentive programs, and ensure a reliable and operationally effective flow of goods to our fulfillment centre
- Analyze market and competitor data and consumer trends to assist in developing future buying plans
- Partner with Operations team to manage inventory levels
- Contribute business growth by optimising and streamlining Category management
- Work cross functionally with Supply Chain, Operations, Imports, Pricing, Strategy, Finance, Trade Marketing and Marketing to deliver strategic projects
- Bachelor's Degree or relevant.
- 4+ years' relevant work experience, preferably in FMCG, retail, account and category management.
- Demonstrated track record of successful negotiations, influence and vendor management
- Ability to work autonomously in a highly demanding and often ambiguous environment, with strong attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills
- Ability and desire to contribute to wider team performance and culture
- Strong analytical skills
- Great communication skills in both oral and written is a must
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitiment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notifies. All information will be treated in strict confiedence and solely used for recruitment purposes.