Our client is a well known manufacturer and they are expanding their production line in the factory. They is a new created position who direct report to the factory manager and responsible for engineering & Production team management.
We are looking for a Assistant Plant Manager.
- Responsible to improve the performance of production team & engineering team
- Optimize the production line and allocate resources for different sections.
- Coordinate closely with QA department
- Ensure all the production information are correct
- Liaise with Engineering Team, Supply Chain Team & Sales and Marketing Teams for the whole production planning process
- Responsible to maintain EHS in the production plant
- Degree in engineering or food manufacturing (or related discipline)
- Minimum 5 years food factory experience
- Familiar with ISO/ HACCP production policies
- Technician & contractor management experience