Our client is a marketing leading FMCG retailing Group. The Group operates supermarkets, health and beauty stores, convenience stores, home furnishings stores and restaurants.
We are looking for an ASSISTANT PRODUCT MANAGER (FOOD AND NON-FOOD) to join their Hong Kong team.
- Oversee the whole product life cycle management for food and non-food products in terms of sales, price, profits and quality
- Work closely with Commercial team on reviewing product range in order to identify new own brand opportunities
- Conceptualize product ideas; develop and launch new product ranges
- Work with Design and Technical teams to ensure design and regulatory guidelines are complied
- Prepare competitive market analysis to develop concepts and work on market trends and consumer insights
- Degree holder in Business, Marketing, Food Science or related disciplines
- At least 3 years relevant experience in FMCG brand management/ product development / sales and merchandising; experienced in F&B industry is an advantage
- Self-motivated, independent, able to deal with pressure and tight timeline
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical mindset and business acumen
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Chinese
- Less experience will be considered as Product Executive
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.