Our client is a marketing agency.
We are now seeking for an (ASSISTANT) PUBLIC RELATIONS MANAGER.
- Plan strategically and lead the PR team to execute marketing related programs including but not limited to promotions, PR events and media pitching
- Build and maintain relationship with media and KOLs/ influencers
- Build healthy business relation with clients for business opportunities
- Monitor and manage PR budgets
- Degree holder in communications / journalism / marketing or relevant disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience with 1 year at managerial grade preferably from agency background; solid experience in media and KOL networking is a MUST
- Experienced in FMCG or beauty sectors are highly preferred
- Strong leadership skills, interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Chinese plus computer savvy
- More experience will be considered as Public Relations Manager
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.