Our client is a FMCG Retailer company and they are now looking for high caliber to join their team
We are now seeking for an ASSISTANT RETAIL OPERATION MANAGER
- Manage all aspects of Operations and front-line staffs, to achieve company targets: KPI, sales, pillar planning, service standards, and other regular and ad-hoc objectives
- Analyze business performance in a day-to-day basis with insights to be proposed for short/long term initiatives and operational efficiency
- Provide operations manpower planning, coach and energize front-line staff to provide excellent service and maximize business results; and to build good platforms for their career advancement and development
- Collaborate with different departments (e.g. Marketing Department) for development and implementation of various campaigns/ initiatives
- Bachelor degree in any related disciplines
- At least 3 years' management experience in multi stores operations, electronic retail back found will be an advantage
- Self-motivated, out-going, energetic, organize, interpersonal and leadership person
- Proficient in spoken and written English / Mandarin & Cantonese
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
For more information please contact Elaine Fung +852 2986 1913.
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.