Due to rapid expansion, our client "Tier 1 Leading Fashion Group" in luxury Fashion to join their winning team.
We are now seeking for a STORE MANAGER/ ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER
- Set clear goals & expectations and hold people accountable to a high standard of excellence
- Create, model and manage a highly productive selling environment by providing consistent training & coaching
- Take ownership for maintaining the brand aesthetic across all touch points including associate presentation, dress code, visual standards, maintenance and merchandising to create a fully branded environment
- Enforce our people policies & ensure accurate and timely processing of employee paperwork Protect our assets by adhering to all loss prevention and operational policies & procedure
- Manage your people resources to maximize sales, traffic flow, floor coverage and customer engagement
- Diploma holder or above in any disciplines (business or fashion related discipline is a plus)
- 5 years' experience in a luxury fashion retail operation, in which 3 years in shop management level or 2 years as an Assistant Store Manager
- Strong verbal and written communication skills: English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Sales driven and goal oriented
- Proven track record in managing retail boutiques and building up strong sales team with high morale
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
For more information please contact Elaine Fung +852 2986 1913 or whatsapp to 54793815 / Email to Elaine.Fung@hillmanross. com
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.