Our Client, An American Street-Style Brand, is looking for ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER.
- Analyze the sales figures for optimizing the performance of the store and provide regular feedbacks to management
- Actively involved in selling and in the idealization of the customer VIP base.
- Define strategies to drive sales and hit store's target (e.g. special incentives to sales team to push slow moving items and maintain team spirit, VIP discounts, up-selling discount…)
- Evaluate existing retail operation policies to ensure optimum operational efficiency
- Train store teams to ensure all sales staff are up to date on product features / as well as provide Customer Service levels expected from the brand
- Constantly evaluates the performances of the team
- Responsible to maintain good relations with the store's landlord
- Continuously looking for new clients and establishing & maintaining good relationships VIP customers
- Responsible for the most efficient rotation of the goods and the VM in the store
- Holds a Diploma or tertiary education preferred with 4 years retail experience, of which 2 years' in a managerial capacity, with proven effective leadership qualities
- Strong analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Team oriented, multitask, energetic and passion to fashion
- Good command of both Chinese and English
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.