Our client is a recognized luxury jewellery retail brand. Well-known worldwide, an opportunity has arisen for Assistant Store Manager to join their team.
We are now seeking for Assistant Store Manager
- Responsible for the routine store operation and in compliance with company standard
- Assist in developing overall strategies and initiatives for daily operations and management
- Deliver quality service and maintain long-term relationships with customers
- Partner with Store Manager to manage, coach, and develop a retail sales team
- Driven the team to achieve the sales targets
- Tertiary educated in any discipline
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- 3 years or above in retail management level (less experience will be considerate to supervisor)
- Good leadership, coaching, and problem-solving skills
- Able to work independently and under pressure
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate, please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.