Our client is property developer. They are expanding their business in HK and they are looking for passionate assistant technical manager to join their winning team.
We are now seeking for a ASSISTANT TECHNICAL MANAGER-M&E
- Arrange for maintenance and renovation works of existing buildings including supervision of works
- To lead and manage large maintenance / refurbishment projects
- Assist Senior Manager to lead technical teams to carry out operation, maintenance and works for building services systems in an efficient, reliable and safe manner ensuring that the required quality standards are achieved.
- Support Property Management to arrange and handle technical issues in projects and works in buildings.
- Bachelor degree holder in Building service/Mechanical/ Eletrical engineer or related disciplines
- Minimum 6 years working experience in related industry
- Experience in building facilities operation and maintenance, renovation, A&A, fit-out work
- Membership in HKIE, CIBSE or equivalent is preferred (but not essential)
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate, please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.