We are now seeking for an ASSISTANT TO CEO
- In coordination with the Executive Coordinator provides daily, full coverage executive administrative support to the CEO, which includes:
- Carry out all duties as Executive Assistant to the CEO including coordinating the CEO's Diary, dealing with the CEO's post on a daily basis and responding to documentation on their behalf; acting as the first point of contact for the CEO and responding to telephone and e-mail enquiries appropriately.
- Preparing agendas and taking minutes for meetings where needed.
- Proactively manage the Chief Executive Officers extremely busy diary, accommodating regular complex changes in her schedule and pick up diary conflicts so that key deadlines are met and responsibilities fulfilled as efficiently as possible.
- Draft Agendas and attend meetings &/or attend, as necessary, out of office hours meetings and events. To take minutes of meetings as required, and circulate minutes appropriately.
- Prepare and track actions from meetings and follow up on outstanding actions in advance of next meeting.
- Prepares and reviews speeches, documents, and presentations on CEO's behalf; drafts email and other correspondence messages for the CEO.
- To receive and screen all correspondence addressed to the CEO and action routine correspondence, proactively managing requirements and ensuring effective and professional attention.
- To manage the CEO's filing systems, preparing such papers as may be required for meetings and appointments.
- Manages project-based tasks to ensure CEO meets project deadlines, assists with tracking priorities, and ensures projects are completed and followed through.
- Arrange Travel schedule for the CEO as necessary and organize travel arrangements to ensure value for money and best use of time.
- Preparing expense reports and monthly expense claims for Chief Executive.
- Preparing rooms for meetings and welcome visitors and arrange catering for meetings and events where appropriate.
- Provides the above administrative support to the CEO
- Performs other duties or works on various projects as required.
- Bachelor's degree is required
- Fresh Graduate and IANG are welcome
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and a strong commitment and contribution to the team and company success
- Immaculate attention to detail
- Enthusiastic, confident team member adapt at multi-tasking and prioritizing
- Demonstrated track record of sound judgement and professionalism with the ability to work with senior level executives across multiple business lines and global regions
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite (including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Must be able to work independently with initiality and consciousness, and be detail-oriented, flexible in terms of hours, and be able to well organize and prioritize multiple deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter and ability to work under high pressure and tight deadlines
- Fluency in Mandarin, Cantonese and English
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate, please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.