The role will be part of the Treaty reinsurance team, supporting the Regional Actuary on Pricing, regular Reserving on Non-Life products. The Associate Actuary is responsible for assisting the Regional Actuary in identifying product opportunities and developing them into concrete product designs with appropriate pricing assumptions.
We are now seeking for an ASSOCIATE ACTUARY
- Review pricing guidelines and ensure their correct application
- Identify and understand clients' needs and concerns
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team of experts from client markets, underwriting and claims towards assessing the risks associated with a particular opportunity
- Keep up to date with market, regulatory and competitive trends
- Ensure pricing guidelines are kept up-to-date via research and experience studies
- 2-5 year's working experience in Actuarial
- Started their examinations towards becoming an Associate/Fellow of a globally recognised Association.
- Experience from Reinsurance would be advantageous but would still consider applicants from Direct/Brokerage
- Familiarily working with Risk/Analytics software such as RMS, AIR etc., would again be beneficial
- Advanced MS Office Suite - Excel, Word, Powerpoint
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
For more information please contact Jin Wong +852 2986 1947
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.