Our client is leading European private bank globally. It provides clients with wealth, business and family succession solutions in the largest and fastest growing markets around the world. As the business is growing, its looking for a few experienced Fund Gatekeeper - Private Banking to join the team.
We are now seeking for a FUND GATEKEEPER - PRIVATE BANKING
- Lead the construction and management of a suite of funds and ETF only portfolio and coordinate investment committee meetings.
- Provide views on fund selection and deepen relationships with gatekeepers of all asset managers.
- Private views on multi asset portfolios and provide insight to marketing team with respect to asset class and portfolio positioning via commentaries, publications, and branch and client events.
- Collaborate with asset class and fulfillment specialists - ensure consistency of investment views among various teams and as expressed in portfolio allocations.
- Regular contributions to written publications including daily notes to advisors, weekly and monthly reports and portfolio management related publications.
- Makes presentations to clients, industry groups, and internal departments and monitors performance of each fund performance against pre-agreed benchmarks
- Building personal relationships and providing proactive service to sales team.
- Provide timely and thoughtful responses to bankers seeking advice with respect to multi asset portfolio construction.
- Minimum of Bachelor degree in business, finance, related field or equivalent experience
- 5-10 years direct industry experience in fund gatekeeping, fund selling or investment advisory within wealth management space.
- Applicants should hold a CFA charter or demonstrate that they are in the process of obtaining.
- Experience with portfolio construction and analysis and experience in investment performance and risk analysis, particularly as it relates mutual funds/ETF management
- Effective problem identification, analytical and resolution skills with strong time management and organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple projects on an ongoing basis in a fast paced ever changing work environment
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, written and presentation skills with ability to interact with all levels of staff.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.