Our client is a well-known investment bank globally. Its Hong Kong Head Office is seeking for Associate, Equities Research for natural resources and transportation sectors.
We are now seeking for an ASSOCIATE, EQUITIES RESEARCH - GAMING
- To provide research assistant support to the senior analysts.
- To support on financial modeling and update databases.
- To assist on writing reports and short memos on the sector's breaking news or thematic research.
- To assist on the invitation of Corporate Clients to Company events.
- To complete client requests with minimal supervision.
- Degree holder in Finance and Accounting or related disciplines, CFA qualification is a plus;
- Have ideally at least 1 year experience working in equity research with gaming exposure or related coverage functions. Candidates from Big 4 accounting firms or valuation consulting experience will be considered;
- Be highly numerate, with outstanding financial analysis and modelling skills;
- Have excellent and well-structured written and verbal communication skills;
- Be able to build good relationships and enjoy communicating at all levels with internal sales and sales trading teams, company management and clients;
- A self-starter and quick learner who is proactive, highly detail-oriented and able to work well under pressure;
- Native or professional proficiency in both English and Mandarin necessary. Fluency in Cantonese will also be advantageous.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
For more information please contact Andrea Mak +852 2986 1984
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.