Our client is a well-known global FMCG market leader in its category.
We are now seeking (Asst./) Digital Marketing Manager.
- Serve as subject matter expert and function owner to strategize digital and social media strategy for the brand including holistic digital engagement touchpoints, i.e. social content, KOL, paid social, etc.
- Understand business goals and keep an eye on latest market trend to optimise strategy and campaign performance.
- Identify suitable macro and micro endorsers to raise awareness to the brand and online promotion campaign on estores.
- Set up measurements and KPI to evaluate success.
- Work closely with internal parties including brand team and retail team for latest marketing plan and promote synergy across teams.
- Manage external partners including PR, social media and paid media vendors and ensure campaigns are rolled out timely and effectively.
- Degree holder with minimum 5 years of relevant experience in FMCG field and under sizeable corporate environment.
- Candidate with experience under in-house and 4As agency environment would be an advantage.
- Proactive and result oriented. Strong sense in number and able to work under pressure and fast-moving environment.
- Strong communication and presentation skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin both spoken and written.