Our client is a luxury footwear brand. They are currently looking for an experienced retail excellence for their flagship store in Hong Kong.
We are now seeking ASST. STORE MANAGER.
- Strives to achieve targets of sales, of key performance indicators, ST%.
- Manage and motivate store sales team, and conduct training to team members.
- Organise stock take and rolling stock take, research on the discrepancies, take actions to improve results.
- Ensure the integrity of the inventory, actively work against shrinkage, respects and has the team respected all procedures related to stock management.
- Supervise the repairs, faulty items and customer requests using the procedure provided for this purpose and in connection with the service headquarters.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in luxury retail management.
- In-depth knowledge of retail operations.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills.
- Good command in both spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin.