Our client is a leading insurance company in global.
This role will be ideal for candidates who is able to own, maintain and monitor the Automation Testing and Quality Assurance process.
We are now seeking for AUTOMATON TESTING - QUALITY ASSURANCE
- Execute quality assurance procedure to ensure the system development or enhancement performs properly according to user requirement, business specification and conforms to security control standard.
- Follow change management procedure to manage system change request and prioritise the enhancement tasks.
- Cooperate within IT Development team to maintain and develop various in-house developed systems.
- Analyse user requirements for development and customisation of various systems projects.
- Develop test scripts for manual execution or automated execution if circumstances demand it.
- Organize and execute testing and test plans for various systems projects.
- Run tests manually or using tools and communicate results.
- Monitor progress and deliver to demanding deadlines.
- University graduate in Computer Science / Software Engineering related discipline
- IBM Rational Functional Tester / IBM AppScan - automation, security test tool
- Strong analytical and technical skills with at least 2 years' experience in systems development, preferably
- using package with Microsoft SQL Database and Microsoft .Net development language, i.e. Visual Basic, Visual C#, and JAVA etc.
- Other job title like IT Specialist/ Test Specialist/ Programmer can be considered for this role
- With exposure in testing for test automation in life insurance area is an advantage
- Ability to prepare detailed test plan, test script and all type of test documentation.
For more information please contact Joyce Lee +852 2986 1975
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.