Our client, is a leading Chinese bank in HK. Due to business needs, AVP - Training & Development, Wealth Management is needed to join their growing team.
We are now seeking for an AVP - Training & Development, Wealth Management
- Design, develop and execute the new people engagement and development programs in supporting Personal & Business Banking Group ("PBG") business initiatives
- Develop the digital / virtual learning tools, partnering with various key functions and leverage industry best practices to develop cutting-edge approaches that deliver sophisticated (high net worth / business owners) wealth management learning solutions that drive lasting impact via digital learning platform
- Develop and execute the business and transformation initiatives covering the use of latest learning technology and digital communication tools in enhancing people engagement and capabilities in PBG
- Explore the opportunities in strengthening CNCBI Brand Awareness through the participation of public education seminars, client events, community services, industry award competition relating to personal financial planning and wealth management
- Design, develop and deliver Wealth Management, Credit, Operational Risk Management, PBG Leaders Curriculum, new Sales and Service Model Curriculum, regulatory compliance knowledge and so on for PBG
- Revamp new joiners development programs and customize the programs as well as the employees experience journey across PBG units also aligning with FinTech strategy
- Develop a PBG specific onboarding strategy and implement a differentiated new hire experience as well as existing staff experience
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders, external consultants and renowned institutions to clearly define requirements, design and develop learning programs and platforms; managing effective relationships and communications with key contacts to achieve the desired outcomes
- Define and manage the standards of our training programs / curricula and any people engagement programs from end-to-end benchmarking to the world-class standards in global banking industry
- Provide coaching and supervision to junior team members.
- Degree holder or above
- Possession of CFP / CFA qualification is preferred
- Minimum 8 years banking and training experience in personal, private, and business banking
- Hands-on experience in designing and developing training programs (including face to face classroom training, digital learning creation, e-Learning, video production, infographic presentation deck creation etc.), delivering staff activities, business development programs and HR projects
- Prior experience in consultancy and facilitation to senior executives across Department/Business Unit and the Bank is preferred
- Self-initiative to go beyond the normal routine and look for new ways to add value
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.