Our client is a world leading multinational company specialized in dairy products with its own consumer dairy brands.
We are looking for a BRAND MANAGER (FOOD SERVICES) to join their Hong Kong team.
- Plan, develop and execute marketing plan independently including BTL and ATL activities
- Lead the marketing program and communicate with the dedicated team clearly on the direction and promotion/ event executions
- Work closely with the team and distributor on product management implementation to ensure smooth product commercialization and local launch
- Develop and implement trade promotion activities with channel strategies through events and B2B2C promotion activities; work closely with Consumer Team to align promotion activities
- Develop, plan and implement brand strategy and related B2B activities
- Establish a recipe library and lead the new product application development for specific channels and subsequent BTL and ATL for the applications
- Prepare and update training materials with continuous review of competitors' performance, including FABs of products and product applications
- Carry out research and keep abreast of market update and trend
- Liaise with agency for market research and provide useful market insight for channel development
- Manage budget and planning control, and allocate A&P budget
- Monitor brand performance and trade marketing activities on their effectiveness and efficiency
- Degree holder in marketing or related discipline
- Minimum 6 years related experience in brand marketing preferably from Food Services or F&B industry
- Strong communication skills, presentation skills and negotiation skills
- A strategic thinker with strong business acumen; numerical sensitive with excellent analytical skills
- Highly self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Creative and innovative
- Less experience will be considered as ASSISTANT BRAND MANAGER
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.