A renowned MNC Corporation is seeking for a Business Analyst & Project Manager to join their Regional office in Hong Kong.
We are now seeking for a Business Analyst & Project Manager
- Being a Business Partner to the line managers and management team
- To map and analyse current processes, both in service delivery areas and in central services functions, and to identify and deliver business process improvements that streamline activity, increase quality and efficiency and represent best practice.
- Engaging with different stakeholders across the organisation to identify process improvements and redesign processes and ways of working using lean principles and in line with best practice, regulatory and legal standards
- Developing and implementing process controls, data collection, reporting and supporting adoption of these by process owners
- Work with Senior Management to monitor annual business and budget planning
- Conduct KPI analysis to measure business operation performance and identify the areas of improvement for various departments
- University graduate in Business Administration or related subjects
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experieriences in Business Management. Six Sigma Black Belt certification is preferred
- Good knowledge of data mining and business analytic, financial analysis and formulating business plans and projects management are required
- Strong leadership skills, take initiatives to solve problems proactively and is willing to give the extra effort to get the job done
- Excellent communication, Good command of both written and spoken Chinese and English