A renowned MNC Corporation is seeking for a Business Analyst& Strategic Manager to join their Regional office in Hong Kong.
We are now seeking for a Business Analyst& Strategic Manager(MNC)
- Partner with managers, stakeholders, and contacts across the business operations
- Serve as a business partner in with respective department heads and business owners to understand their needs and provide financial insights
- Support annual budget, quarterly rolling forecast and perform budgetary control
- Prepare presentation materials for monthly operation review, special projects and annual budget
- Ensure effective strategy implementation and business performance management
- Work collaboratively with various parties to collect and summarize information
- Other ad hoc tasks as assigned
- Degree holder in Finance and Accounting or related disciplines
- Min 10-15 years of relevant business management experiences in MNC/ sizable companies
- Six Sigma Black Belt certification is an added advantage.
- Good knowledge of data mining and business analytic, financial analysis and formulating business plans and projects management are required
- Excellent skill in Excel, Access and PowerPoint
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Proficiency in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin