Our client is a Global digital transformation firm. This is an exciting opportunity to experience the Cutting-Edge Technologies! You are excited as being part of the team to learn new technologies and support client's digital journey.
We are now seeking for a BUSINESS ANALYST / JUNIOR PROJECT MANAGER
- Define project scopes, estimating resource requirements and preparation of quality control planning
- Coordinate with different parties include internal technical team for the project planning, checking and monitoring and make sure the project can meet our client's requirements and deliver the project on time with good quality
- Understand issues raised by the customers, and be able to configure, trouble shoot and resolve their complex issues
- Provide high quality project execution
- Manage and coordinate with both internal and external stakeholders to facilitate project implementation
- Work with project team to understand and assist with tracking all work, task and project assignments
- Gathers all project information; schedules, change requests, tasks & project meetings
- Assist in preparing system documentations including system specification and system testing
- Able to assist in system development analysis is an advantage Requirements
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical & non-technical customers or co-workers
- Good at prioritizing work load, working independently and managing work to defined schedules
- Proactive, self-motivated, hardworking and a team player with good trouble-shooting skills.
- Customer oriented, consistent, reliable performer with an excellent work ethic and able to work under pressure, flexible "can-do" attitude
- Solid analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Good verbal and written communication in English and Chinese
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, IT or related disciplines
- 1-2 years solid experience in project coordination in IT or software field
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS Word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.