We are now seeking for a BUSINESS BANKING RELATIONSHIP MANAGER
- Contribute to the achievement of business objectives, by effectively managing, developing, and retaining quality relationships with borrowing customers
- Identify and fulfill customer needs in trade and credit solutions, delivering customized one stop financial services to deepen business penetration into relationship portfolio
- Protect the bank's assets and reputation by knowing the customer and their business, monitoring suspicious behavior, and taking appropriate action as set forth in operating policies when necessary
- Ensure compliance to internal and regulatory requirements on operations, credit standards and so on
- University graduate with proven general banking experience and relevant exposure in commercial credit as well as experience in identifying customer needs
- Good understanding of commercial banking products and services, especially trade and credit knowledge, as well as cross border servicing requirements
- Strong relationship management, communication and influencing skills
- Excellent team player with strong motivation and drive to grow existing business and win new business
- Relevant investment and insurance licenses are desired
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Vice President International Relationship Management
PPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional.
For more information please contact Ryan Choy +852 2986 1991.
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.