A leading international law firm is looking for a Business Development and Marketing Manager to join their successful team to develop and execute business development and marketing initiatives in the Corporate Practice Group (M&A, Finance & Projects, Capital Markets, Financial Services and Real Estate in the Asia Pacific Region.
We are now seeking for a BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT AND MARKETING MANAGER (up to 70K)
- Develop and oversee the delivery of business development strategic plans across the practice group for the Asia Pacific region
- Ensure Hong Kong and cross-border pitches and proposals for the Groups are delivered at a high level of quality
- To work with global business development staff for brand building and raise the profile for the practice group by organizing events, functions, and sponsorships
- Support the strategic development of practices, clients, and sectors
- Managing submissions for awards, league tables and directories, and events.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Communications or related commercial subjects
- Experience of team leadership in Marketing/ Event Management/ Business Development in a similar professional services environment e.g., law firm, investment bank, big 4 or other professional services companies
- Strong English and writing skills; high levels of accuracy and attention to details
- Chinese language skills preferred but not essential
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skill
- Self-motivated, confident and good team player
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.