Our client is an international insurance firm with offices in most major counties across the globe. With the expanding offices they are now expanding the business management team.
We are now seeking BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER for Health, Medical, Benefits Insurance.
- Be responsible for identifying, prospecting and closing new business in order to achieve annual revenue goals
- Target new clients within a segment to develop sales value and adopt solution-based sales approach to win new clients
- Coordinate with existing sales and Client Relationship Management teams to identify, develop and close strategic sales opportunities
- Build relationships with internal and external sources to maximize the penetration of key target accounts
- Develop corporate SME business by networking, talks, meetings and company events
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or any related degree
- Experience in employee benefits, health, or life insurance domain area is preferred
- Ability to build rapport and respond confidently to customer queries
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to multi-task, and be mindful of deadlines
- Self-motivated and ability to remain focused on clients
- Committed to quality and continuous improvement
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.