Our client is the world's largest mobile and online payment platform with strong client base and competitive products . Due to business expansion, a Business Development Manager/ Partnership Manager is needed to join their growing team with attractive package.
We are now seeking for a BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER / PARTNERSHIP MANAGER
- Originate and manage FI cooperation for the development of Eco-system among different stakeholders including users, merchants, PSP and banks in HK
- Cooperate with payment facilitator - Expand payment channels and develop relationship with international payment facilitators (payment gateway, 3rd party payment company, card scheme, bank, OTC and other alternative payment channels)
- Manage Partnership with Bank - Develop and manage partnership with local and global bank to promote Alipay HK acceptance
- Reach out partnering bank for fund settlement, FX, financial services, liquidity management and cross border solution
- Enhance relationship with local regulator and promote digital payment and inclusive finance in the Hong Kong Area
- More than 5 year working experience, 3 years of which in FI or payment channel relationship. Working experience in 3rd party payment company/ payment solution in e-commerce platform/ cards scheme/ bank's payment solution department (payment or merchant acquiring) is preferred
- In-depth understanding in local regulation and compliance regarding payment business and x-border fund movement in the region
- Able to work independently and also a good team player, share the company core value and commit to meet the deadlines under time constraints
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with excellent Excel and PPT capabilities
- Fluent speak and writing English, Cantonese and Mandarin Chinese is mandatory
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.