Our client is building a team of Business Intelligence and Data professions for a regional digital transformation project. If you like working with large data set with working with cutting edge advance analytics tools this job is for you.
We are now seeking for:
Business Intelligence (AP /SA /SSA)
The successful candidates will be responsible for application development and ongoing maintenance support with the following scope of duties:
- Participate in the entire System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) for successful project delivery
- Assist System Analyst / team leader in requirement study, analysis, design, documentation and co-ordination with users, technical and operations teams
- Develop and maintain application programs
- Prepare test plan, test cases/scripts, test environments, data and perform testing
- Support user acceptance testing and system implementation
- Prepare system and operations documents
- Provide ongoing user and application support
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines
- A minimum of 1 years' experience in IT profession
- Knowledgeable and experienced in business support of Data Warehouse, BI and Advanced Analytics solutions
- Proficiency in SAS Data Steps, SQL, PLSQL, Oracle DB, SQL Server, Unix shell script, Linux shell script is preferred
- Experienced in using BI tools like Qlikview, Qliksense, Tableau and SAS Visual Analytics is a definite advantage
- Experience in Advanced Analytics, Big Data, SAS Viya, Java, Python, R is advantageous
- Effective verbal and written communication in English and Chinese
- Good analytical, inter-personal and problem solving skills
- Good team player, positive attitude, innovative, self-initiating, eager to learn and share with other team members, hardworking, able to work under pressure and work independently
- Candidates with less qualification and experience will be considered as Programmer
APPLY FOR THIS Business Intelligence (AP /SA /SSA)
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional.
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.