Due to rapid expansion, our client a retail global brand is currently looking for a Business System Analyst, Oracle to join their technology team.
We are now seeking for a BUSINESS SYSTEM ANALYST, ORACLE
- Work with purchasing and inventory team to create and refine IT system roadmaps based on business strategies and lead the delivery of new system functionality
- Analyze and elaborate business cases and requirements, translate the business requirements into specification
- Interact with other IT teams and user departments in operation flow, data flow, training and control processes
- Manage both internal resources and external business partners to provide services in system development and implementation
- Create and execute test plans required for the new functionality
- Provide user training and documentation
- 3 to 4 years working experience in retail or sourcing industry
- Knowledge and experience in Oracle technology set, Oracle Apex. PL/SQL, Proc C, Java, Tomcat and Visual Basic.
- Experience with ERP system or other business systems such as purchasing, inventory, financial systems, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science Engineering or relevant disciplines
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Self-starter with strong decision-making and troubleshooting skills
- Must be flexible and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Fluency in Cantonese and English, Chinese Mandarin would be a plus
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS Word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.