My clients - a number of top tier investment banks in Hong Kong are in search for a C++/Java Algo Developer (AVP to ED) to join their Market Making Algo Development teams, to build data/model-driven global e-trading systems to automate trading, risk internalization, hedging and market-making for institutional equity divisions.
- Work with the Equity trading desks and quantitative strategists to design, develop, deploy and support low-latency trading engines
- Work the full application life-cycle in a fast-paced, high-stakes agile development environment
- Hands-on role in a global team doing continuous delivery across many global markets with the global teams
- Strong Core Java or C++ knowledge in a UNIX/Linux environment
- Solid algo trading/low latency development experience (or any front office application development experience for the AVP role)
- Track record working in front-office environment with trading and quantitative strategists
- Experience developing system for automated market making, DMA or algo trading group in liquid markets
- Good knowledge of script language such as shell/Python/Perl
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.