We are now seeking for a CATEGORY BUYING MANAGER, DENIM
- Ensuring commercial success of the responsible category (sales growth and profit) according to target set by management team
- In charge of buying the responsible category (development process/ order and price strategy) Reporting to Buying manager
- Responsible for fabric sourcing, fabric selection with CDM based on design trend
- Responsible of developing and maintaining garment and fabric supplier base. Ensuring competitive price, good quality as well as workmanship
- Manage category buying team, balance workload and in charge of recruitment process
- Lead time management
- Constantly focusing on optimizing purchasing prices.
- In charge of buying plan reflecting lead-time on fabric and garment, quick response, based on category buying plan/strategy
- Ensure capacity through buying plan/strategy
- Deal with IP collections/capsules
- University graduate (preferable in international trade &Textile industry)
- Above 8 years' experiences with garments company
- Strong knowledge of fabric and production.
- Result driven, can lead tem win together.
- Data sensitive, good data analytic skill.
- Strong planning and implementation skill.
- Good English and computer skills
- Strong communication and negotiating skill
- Strong fashion mind, able to work independently
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitiment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notifies. All information will be treated in strict confiedence and solely used for recruitment purposes.