This is a CEO appointment for a small cap Hong Kong listed holding company with a diversified business portfolio across property/real estate, property management, and private equity. The business is under-going an exciting period of growth, and seeking a high caliber individual to elevate the business to the next level. The incumbent will be accountable for the overall success of the business, with a view to continue expansion of existing core competencies and advising on potential business ventures and acquisitions.
- Report to the Chairman and Board of Directors, leading a team of approximately 30 individuals
- Oversight of overall business operations of the group
- Drive business expansion vis-à-vis mergers and acquisitions initiatives - working closely with internal / external stakeholders throughout the deal cycle
- Ensure expansion projects are funded sufficiently through a combination of internal financing, syndicated loans, bonds, etc
- Work closely with the Group Finance team to ensure reporting and operations comply to Hong Kong listing requirements
- Act as a key advisor to the Chairman on the long term business strategy of the Group
- Bachelor/Masters Degree in Finance/Accounting/Business Management
- Demonstrated track record as a C-suite professional, with minimum of 15 years related experience
- Prior experience in Private Equity, Investment Banking, and/or Capital markets
- CFA/CPA Qualified
- Fluency in English and Chinese
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
For more information please contact Ronald Ho at +852 2986 1997
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.