My client is a listed company on Main Board in Hong Kong actively expanding. To cope with their growth, they are now in search of a high calibre professional work with their group CEO.
We are now seeking for a CFO
- Handle corporate finance initiatives including M&A, equity fund raising and debt financing activities
- Responsible for initiating and assessing potential deals, leading deal execution, conducting due diligence and related documentations
- Conduct fund raising activities and work closely with the CEO
- Liaise with professional parties and communicate with regulatory authorities including the Hong Kong Stock Exchange and the SFC in connection with implementation of the projects
- Monitor corporate finance activities concerning matters in relation to the Listing Rules and/or the Takeovers Code
- University graduate in Finance, Economics or related Disciplines
- Professional qualifications such as SFC Licensed Type 1, Type 6 and CFA is a definite advantage
- Minimum 8 years' relevant experience in corporate finance / investment banking in Hong Kong
- Very fluent in English, Cantonese and good Mandarin
- Flexible, proactive, tactful and analytical mindset
- Occasionally travel is required
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.