Our client is a reputable pharmaceutical company listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange. Currently there is an exciting opportunity to join as Chief Financial Officer to lead their finance team.
We are now seeking for CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
- Lead the Accounting and Finance Department, and report directly to Chairman
- In charge on IPO, M&A activities and corporate finance matters
- Ensure the Company complies with the listing rules and accounting standard
- Participate to all major investment activities, conduct due diligence, risk and investment analysis, and provide solution for ultimate decision making
- Being key business partner, provide commercial and financial insights with recommendation on financial implications
- Handle with ad hoc assignment and special projects
- Degree holder in Finance and Accounting or related disciplines
- Qualified member of CPA, with minimum 15 years of relevant experience gained from a sizable listed company
- Big 4 audit background and relevant industry experience will be preferred
- Fluent communication in both written and spoken English and Chinese
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.