We are now seeking for a CHANNEL/ BRAND MANAGER (FMCG)
- Identify and review key business drivers, channel gaps and market opportunities.
- Support trade marketing and brand teams as the channel subject matter expert during development of both long and short terms brand plan.
- Integrate key marketing and commercial programs with channel insights to develop annual channel plans deliver against volume and revenue targets.
- Manage alignment of marketing, commercial and customer plans to produce a highly synergistic and actionable calendar for designated channels / customers.
- Support Trade Marketing, Brand Teams and commercial with channel subject matter expertise in the development of New Product Development initiatives and value chains.
- Provide Channel Performance Analysis and reporting with adjustments to plans where required
- Integrate OBPPC, RGM, shopper insights and trade marketing initiatives to develop and manager segmented look of success for selected channel.
- Build and manage resources and capabilities to achieve LOS targets.
- Degree holder in Business Administration or relevant subject
- Minimum 10 years' of solid and hands-on key account or commercial background experience of which 3 years in a supervisory position with sizeable corporation preferably in FMCG / Manufacturing business
- Good interpersonal skills and highly adaptable to change & challenges
- Creative, independent and with good numerical sense and analytical skill
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English & Chinese
- Well versed with Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitiment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notifies. All information will be treated in strict confiedence and solely used for recruitment purposes.