We are now seeking for a CHIEF ENGINEER (LNG)
- Responsible for enforcing Environmental protection policy for fleet LNG carriers
- Cooperate with all the company's technical issues related to the LNGC (Liguefied Natural Gas Carrieres)
- Performance of all vessel work in accordance with safe work practices, policies and procedures.
- supervises all other engineering officer and engine ratings within the department
- Ordering, receiving, stowing and issuing of engine room stores and spare parts.
- holds overall leadership and the responsibility of that department
- Based in Hong Kong/ Shanghai office (choose one)
- Diploma/ Bachelor Degree in Marine Engineer/ Mechanical Engineer or related disciplines
- Over 3 years' experience working as Chief Engineer working on LNG Carrier projects
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notifies. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.