This HK-listed firm has a diversified business portfolio and is highly reputable in the market. They have been scaling up their business and as a result, requires the services of an experienced Finance Professional.
We are now seeking for a GROUP CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER AND COMPANY SECRETARY
- Report to the CEO, leading a small team responsible for group finance and company secretarial functions
- Be a key advisor to the C-suite team, acting as the finance business partner in deriving and driving business strategies and plan
- Main contact point to external banking partners, arranging debt and equity financing as necessary and external auditors to ensure business adheres to Hong Kong listing rules
- Maintain and improve appropriate internal controls and procedures, with a view to continuously enhance risk control framework of the group
- Engage in M&A projects - work wtih internal / external stakeholders throughout the deal cycle
- Bachelor Degree in Finance/Accounting or equivalent
- A minimum of 15 years finance stewardship experience gained from a Hong Kong-listed business
- Familiarity with Hong Kong listing requirements
- Qualified CPA and Company Secretary
- Prior Big 4 Experience
- Fluency in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
For more information please contact Ronald Ho +852 2986 1997.
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.