My client is one of the world's largest bank and they are looking to grow their data analytics team. The department has invested millions of dollars into the technology department to better position the bank to serve it's transforming customer base.
We are now seeking for a CHIEF OF DATA ANALYTICS
- Demonstrat e expertise across multiple data disciplines
- Uplift the enterprise data application and management capabilities
- Work closely with business sponsors to identify opportunities, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns
- Apply industry best practice to create scalable data platform that supports big data development, deployment, operation, and management
- Establish and execute the mechanism of data governance
- Develop data standard and specifications, and monitor the implementation of data standard and specifications during the implementation of relevant projects.
- Take ownership of analytical projects end to end from extracting and exploring data, generating hypothesis, building structured analysis, and evaluating results
- Over 5 years' practical experience in developing data quality management strategies
- 7 years' solid project management experience in banking industry.
- Experience in data analytics or data science in the financial or digital domains.
- Comfortable to operate in a complex matrix structure with multiple stakeholders.
- Experience in one or more of, customer segmentation, digital marketing, data science, portfolio analytics, use of open-source data in analyses.
- Proven experience in process and analysis of large amount of data using Python/ R
- Familiar with regulatory requirements and market dynamics.
- Degree in mathematics, computer science, data engineering, data science, analytics, statistics, econometrics, management information system, operations research.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional.
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.